Protect What You've Worked For

Get a home insurance policy in Winston-Salem, NC

Your home insurance policy safeguards your home and possessions against theft and damage. John Dillon Insurance Agency, Inc. offers different types of home insurance in the Winston-Salem, NC area depending on your living situation. If you own a condo or single-family home, you'll need homeowners insurance. If you currently rent a house or apartment, you'll need renters insurance.

If you live in an area prone to flooding, make sure you add flood insurance to your homeowners or renters insurance policy.

Remember that most home insurance policies will have standard limits on coverage for damaged items. If you own precious jewelry, fine arts, collectibles or other valuable items, ask about valuable items coverage today.

Mitigate accident damage with auto insurance

Mitigate accident damage with auto insurance

Car accidents are an unfortunate fact of life. We can't help you avoid a collision, but we can help you repair the damage. Auto insurance can help you pay for repairs. Personal liability insurance can even cover medical bills in certain situations.

John Dillon Insurance Agency can insure your:

  • Boat, yacht and other watercrafts
  • Motorcycle
  • Motor home and RV
  • Classic car

Talk to an insurance agent in Winston-Salem, North Carolina about auto insurance today.